Pin It button on image hover

Monday 29 February 2016

Cards and flowers

Hello
Have you seen these wonderful DT's achievments ? They are stunning.
And as this year is a leap year I can offer you a set of cards with these beautiful Chocolate Baroque stamps.
I am found of using old books to make cards.
I made my backgrounds with a Gelli plate. Then I stamp on a page of book and here are my new cards.

Avez-vous vu les magnifiques réalisations de la Dt ce mois-ci ? C'est grandiose.
Et comme cette année est une année bissextile, je vous offre un set de cartes avec ces très beaux tampons Chocolate Baroque.
J'aime beaucoup utiliser des pages de vieux livres pour faire des cartes.
J'ai fait mes fonds à la Gelli plate . Et j'ai tamponné sur les pages de livre. Voici mes cartes.




I used Floral Musical, Crackling rose, Harlequin Bouquet and Floribunda Net.

It was a pleasure.  Ce fut un vrai plaisir.

See you. A très bientôt.

6 comments:

  1. So different and still it works on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea Dominike and the design works perfectly with all four stamps. I love the gelli print backgrounds too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Dominike, brilliant stamped on to printed paper/music sheet, gorgeous colours in the background too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est super beau et original, bravo Dominike!!! Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, I really like the use of the bookpages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!