Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Guest Post - A Little Hint of Summer by Lesley Ebdon



Hello everyone, today is my last Guest Designer post for the blog for this session.  I can't believe it's the end of February already but it does mean we are that bit closer to Spring which is my favourite season of the year.  As we have had such dreary weather for what seems like months on end now I decided to make my final card a reminder of warmer sunnier days which hopefully aren't too far round the corner.


This is a bit more of a mixed media card and uses acrylic paints and crackle glaze on the background together with tinted texture paste through a stencil and I used pencils to colour the image from the beautiful Honeysuckle Butterfly set.

As always, more details are available on my own blog.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards this month along with the fab inspiration from the DT proper and I'll be back again later in the year.

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

11 comments:

  1. Wunderschön, diese zarte, feine Karte voller Eleganz.
    Ich bin ganz hingerissen von diesem schönen filigranen Werk.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the honeysuckle in the background Lesley with that fabulous crackle finish and then the beautifully coloured butterfly on top and a lovely sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful elegant and a bit vintage looking elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I love the subtle colours and the wonderful crackle background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beuatiful card with the crackle background. Great. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Lesley, thanks for the inspiration, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in AWW to see this card..amazing background and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, very delicate and beautiful!!!
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!