Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 9 July 2017

Mackintosh Bookmarks (by Asha)

Good morning, friends. I have 2 easy bookmark projects to share with you, both featuring Chocolate Baroque's Mackintosh inspired designs.

For my first project, I started by inking a piece of watercolour paper with  Distress Inks: Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire for the top blue section; Mustard Seed for the yellow; Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles for the bottom green. Then I gave it a light misting of water, dabbed off the excess with a paper towel and dried it with a heat tool.

Then I stamped window panel from Mackintosh Windows with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed the sentiment from Amazing Mackintosh Words with WOW Gold Rich EP.

The second project features the water colouring technique. I started by heat embossing the window panel from Mackintosh Beauty with WOW Vanilla White EP. Then I did a little simple water colouring. When completely dry, I inked the edges with Cracked Pistachio and finished the project with a sentiment from Amazing Mackintosh Words stamped with Ranger Archival Plum ink.

As always, I have details of the tools and products used on my blog. Thank you for stopping by and drop in soon for more designs by the team ... and don't forget to watch our Lesley on the telly!

Beijinhos,
Asha

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stnning cards Asha, I love the McIntosh images and these ones ore so beautiful, fabulous designs and colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning bookmarks Asha and love the colours and the bakers twine in those bright shades works beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so lovely and the blending of ink on the background of the first one is superb. I really love the silhouette stamp against the blended background too. Two stunning pieces! Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! Think the first is so gracefully bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!