Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 22 July 2017

Beauty Blooms With Grace (by Asha)

Hello again, friends. I come bearing an Art Journal featuring stamps from two utterly gorgeous sheets: Mackintosh Beauty and Mackintosh Windows.

I created the floral arrangements in the corners by cutting up the various images from both sets and adhering them together to form a bouquet. I framed the page with a lace stamp from the Texture Fragments sheet, stamped with light grey ink.

The background is a blend of soft shades of pale pink and lavender acrylic paints.



As always, I have details of the tools and products used on my blog. Thank you for stopping by and drop in soon for more designs by the team.

Beijinhos,
Asha

7 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous page, the colours and details are wonderful!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely pretty Asha and I love the pink and lilac background with the pop of red from the flowers. A great art journal page. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Asha, beautifully designed and coloured card. I love the stamps you've used, and youve created a gorgeous background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous lady and such a pretty colour palette. I love the touches of red on there, it's so beautiful. Great background too with that touch of lace which is very pretty. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Aj page, love so much this beautiful lady and your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!