Pin It button on image hover

Monday 3 July 2017

Birtday Wishes (Marga)

Hello Every one. Today it's my turn to show you a new card from me.


I used Distress ink to make this card. Also de background I have stamped with Distress ink. First I made the background and then I coloured the flower stamp in the same colours as the background. Because I used water with colouring the colours are a little bith lighter dan de background. 

I used: Mackintosch Beauty
Amazing Mackintosh Words

Big Hugs 
Marga

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Marga. Very stylish and lovely colours. Thank you for sharing.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an elegant card Marga in lovely soft colours and the McIntosh stamps work beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marga. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. The shading on the main flower is just perfect and looks lovely against the floral background. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Marga, beautiful design and your colours and colouring are just gorgeous, Wonderful images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weer een hele mooie Marga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this colourway and such a beautiful layout. Although I love these stamps sometimes I get stuck with what to do. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!