Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Winter by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, here's my first post for this month featuring the fabulous Seasonal Ladies that were featured recently on Hochanda.

My first card I used a glossy card stock, scrumpled up some cling film and sprinkled a tiny amount of Brusho Crystals- (Sea green and Grey) onto the cling film I then spritzed with a silver mica spray ink, I then wrapped the cling film around the card and formed wrinkles once in place, I left it for no longer than 10 mins, it mustn't dry or it will tear the paper when removed, so once completely dry I just stamped the Winter Dawn lady in Black Archival Inkpad and added a few pearl drops to the snowflakes.

 
My second card I literally folded so Linen card in half, added Distress Oxide Inkpads to an acrylic block and spritzed with water, I swiped the block across the card, added a few splashes of water while drying with my heat tool, once completely dry I heat embossed the lady and sentiment in white, added sequins.

 
I stamped and heat embossed in white onto watercolour card, masked off her face using Drawing gum and lightly sprinkled with Brusho's, spritzed with water and mica powder to give a shimmer, once dry I used the stencil and Distress Inkpad for the word and texture Paste with the snowflakes, while the flakes were still wet I sprinkled with blue glass glitter.

 
I hope you like my creations, have a great day xx Zoe xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, I especially love the centre one, makes a beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards, wintery colours are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great versions of the same stamp Zoe and just shows how different a stamp can look. The cling film has worked its magic on the first and then the bright colours of the other two set the stamp off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Wintery Cards, Zoe ..... the first one is my favourite as this seems to show the Stamp off beautifully ..... xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely cards Zoe and I think my favourite is the first one as I adore the background that you've made. I really must have a go at that myself. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!