Pin It button on image hover

Friday 18 August 2017

Glow! (by Asha)

Hello again, friends! Time my monthly Art Journal post featuring Chocolate Baroque stamps. Today I'm featuring 2 new products: the Chequered Flowers Single A6 stamp and the Useful Leaves Mask / Stencil.

I've gone with bold colours for the background: intense shades of red and gold, and to add contrast I chose deep blue.

The glittery swirling leaves are texture paste coloured with metallic gold acrylic paint, spread over the Useful Leaves Mask / Stencil and sprinkled with fine gold glitter dust. I also used the same paint to splatter the background. To add depth to the stencilled leaves I added shading with a gold glitter pen.

The main attraction is the Chequered Flowers Single A6 stamp. I kept it very simple by heat embossing it in white ... and left it at that.

These new floral singles are so versatile. They work so well for all sorts of projects.

As always, I have details of the tools and products used on my blog. Thank you for stopping by and drop in soon for more designs by the team.

Beijinhos,
Asha


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous AJ page, Asha!! It feel really as this hot Summer time! Love the vibrant colours and all the gold/sparkling details! The flowers in white look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the chequered flowers emerge from that beautiful blue border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful colours Asha, and I love the floral image kept simple, stunning card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Asha, and it really does glow!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the rich red, gold and blue tones Asha and the extra glitter dust looks great on the leaves, also the white embossed flowers stand out beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very 'rich-looking' - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!