Pin It button on image hover

Monday 25 September 2017

Falling Leaves (by Asha)

Good morning, friends! The leaves are falling, the air is cooler and the days are getting shorter... hellooooo Autumn!

It's my turn to show and tell on the DT Blog and I've created an art journal page with a seasonal theme. Just so you know how wonderfully versatile Chocolate Baroque stamps are, I'm featuring a stamp not usually associated with autumn: the Flora Musica rose.


The falling leaves are cut out of gold tissue paper and I've layered them for texture and dimension. The floral image is stamped directly onto the background using Plum Ranger Archival Ink and I've coloured it with polychromos and alcohol markers.
 
As always, I have details of the tools and products used on my blog. Thank you for stopping by and drop in soon for more designs by the team.

Beijinhos,
Asha

9 comments:

  1. Amazing Journal page, Asha! Great idea using this fab stamp, it's one of my favourite. Amazing fall colors, and these leaves are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Asha, I love the strong rich colours and the beautiful image. The gold leaves are brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bold look using the gold tissue paper and the Flora Musica stamp Asha, and some lovely autumnal colours and a large sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is my most favourite time of the year as I love to see the changing colours of the trees. Your have managed to capture those colours so perfectly here, it's a work of art. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Great outside-of-the-box thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stamp is gorgeous and your colouring is stunning. Beautiful Asha.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gold tissue leaves, so pretty.
    Beautiful colouring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!