Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 17 September 2017

Roses (byJulie)


Hello, today I have a couple of cards on a Rose theme.


My first card uses the rather lovely Crackling Rose stamp. To start with I stamped the design onto the centre of the card and then onto spare stamping card. I coloured the design on the spare card with Magic Pencils and then cut it out with a die cutting machine and an oval die. Next I added the extra crackles by partially inking up the Large Crackle Background and then just pressing it onto the card with my finger. (no need to use a stamping block). I then used 3d pads to adhere the oval panel to the front of the card. I then cut a frame from lilac paper and ran it through a die cutting machine with an embossing folder. I finished off with a sentiment from Loving Sentiments


My second card is stamped with Floribunda Net. I cut a couple of tags and stamped the Floribunda Net onto the white card stock tag before colouring with Magic Pencils. I created the Brusho background with just yellow and grey, but also added dabs of gold gilding wax as well. Before mounting the tags onto the card I threaded them with a feathery ribbon that I found in my stash and finished off by stamping the sentiment from Loving Sentiments 

Many thanks for popping in and please call back soon for more Design Team inspiration.

Julie xx

7 comments:

  1. These cards are both adorable, and LOVE how the oval and the topper pop out from the lovely backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards Julie. I have the first rose stamp and love it but haven't got the second one, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so beautiful Julie, both are beautifully designed and coloured. What are Magic Pencils??. I love these Rose images and your backgrounds are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that beautiful card with the oval in the centre, your colouring is fabulous. A few more stamps that I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rose stamps are both beautiful Julie and love the way you have coloured them and the similar coloured backgrounds are really pretty with them. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!