Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 21 September 2017

Christmas in September part 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, here is my second post for this month, featuring the projects I made for the recent Hochanda show, wasn't Lesley fab? 

My first card I splattered with wax, once dry I then stamped the fab Ivy leaf using Gesso, I inked over using Distress inks and dried thoroughly, I then stamped again using Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed using a sparkle gold EP, I tore some vellum and stamped and embossed one of the fantastic new Christmas Sentiments using Versamark and the same EP.



I used a chalk spray ink for my background and heat embossed the pretty design using a pink pearlescent embossing powder, torn vellum and a Christmas sentiment in silver EP


Some simple partial blending using Distress inks and some random stamping in the background using the same inks, the design I used pigment inkpads directly to the stamp.

Simple heat embossed in black EP and coloured using water colour markers which I dotted in various colours to create some texture.

I used Archival inkpads to stamp this beautiful corner stamp and creat an ornate tree, the smaller corner and "Believe" are the stand of the tree.



I hope you like my creations, thank you for visiting, I love reading your comments, have a wonderful day, xx Zoe xx 

9 comments:

  1. Just a quick comment today on this post, though all makes by the team are really gorgeous every day...
    Fantastic cards by Zoe, I love especially the first one!!!
    Thanks for the lovely inspiration always.
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic set of cards, so many different techniques and products showcased. Like them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards, all so beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing array of cards, love so much all them! Great creative techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Zoe and love all the great design ideas especially the cleverly put together tree using the small and large baroque corners. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do! ..... like your creations, that is :) They're fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Zoe and such a clever and inavotive use of the corner stamp to create a Christmas tree. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours of the ivy leaf card. Beautiful.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!