Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 30 June 2018

A Rose With Love (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post this month featuring the beautiful stamps from the May Hochanda shows.

My first card I used some papers from my stash. I heat embossed first onto my background in white and secondly onto a red backing paper and then a green. I fussy cut my second and third image to decoupage and added some gold sparkle brush pen to the ribbons and added a few sequins to finish.

I used my Gel press to create this background and stamp with the gorgeous On the Tiles background stamp using a similar colour. I stamped the grasses from the Rose Duo stamp set in various Versafine inkpad colours, and the final grasses I used sparkle embossing powders in gold and copper to give some sparkle and texture.

Thank you so much for spending your time to visit and leave a comment.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, especially love the second one. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both o& these cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, love them both.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours on the gelli plate card with lots of pretty glittery embossing Zoe, and what a great idea to stamp on to papers and add them over the white embossed flower to give lots of beautiful dimension, and love the bright background too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Wonderful both! Amazing work with your gelli and these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colours on both of your amazing creations, love the images and designs,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely, colourful pieces of art, tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!