Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 2 June 2018

A Trio of Feathery Projects (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies. Today I'm sharing with you some of my samples from last month's shows on Hochanda using these beautiful feather stamps, aren't they just special?

My first sample was a Gel print I had in my stash, I simply heat embossed in white and coloured in randomly using sparkle brush pens, a few little spatters of white ink and voila.

I masked off the edges of my kraft card with masking tape and stamped using a Versafine ink pad and heat embossed in white. I coloured randomly using a white pen and a gold sparkle pen, I added some faux stitching with a white pen.


Finally my trademark envelope, sadly it is very subtle and didn't photograph as well as I'd like, but hopefully you can just about make out what I've done?
I masked the address window and then I used Antique Linen Distress Ink to stamp the feathers, I used a water based marker to create the window.

Thank you so much for your kind comments, it's so nice to read what you think, back later this month with more samples.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

7 comments:

  1. Two super cards - the top one is absolutely awesome! Love the colours and the way you have coloured the feathers, a beautiful colour combination - this is fabulous. I love what you have done with the envelope too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful Beautiful Cards Zoe..... and my oh my do I want that Feather stamp..... Just love wgat you've created very much..... 😚🤗xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Zoe, love these stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Zoe, love the feathers. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and gorgeous colours Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards and a lovely envelope too Zoe, and I love the pretty feathers on the gelli plate print, and the white on kraft works really well, and a super envelope too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're lovely, I really wish I could remember to decorate an envelope like that - makes it so extra special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!