Pin It button on image hover

Friday 29 June 2018

Kissed bubbles by Brenda


Brenda here with my last post for this month using some of the stamps from last months Hochanda shows. 

The top card was really fun to make, I used an acrylic block and Distress Oxides and created the background by using the acrylic block to kiss stamp Square Bubbles which I inked with three different colours, cleaning the stamp between each colour. I then stamped the Fern from Rose Duo using Versafine black and used one of the small sentiments from "I shall be your Wings" to ground the images.


For my next share the background was created with Mica powders, followed by stamping Rose Duo which I then bleached out and coloured in with pencils, then added some texture paste through a stencil and also some Butterflies using Kaleidoscope of Butterflies Mask and DI's.


Finally one from an earlier show using the smaller stamps from Honey Bee and Fragrant Honeysuckle, stamping them onto hexagons cut out with a die and inked with DI's and fixed to a black base card and a few glass beads added.

I hope I have offered some inspiration today and my thanks for your visits.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning designs Brenda, love all the stamps you've used and the gorgous colours, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I especially love the top one. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three very pretty designs Brenda and I love the way you have used the Square Bubbles with the silhouette fern, and then the pretty rose with that wonderful bright background, and lastly the hexagons with the honey bee stamps stand out beautifully against the black card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing designs, so different and all beautiful!! Love especially how you used the bubbles square for the background in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Brenda, love the backgrounds and wonderful designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three lovely cards Brenda. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful trio - tfs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!