Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 14 June 2018

Rainbow Grasses (by Zoe)

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post using these beautiful grasses from the Hochanda show last month.

I made a card and matching envelope this time.
I masked the edges with masking tape and masked a moon on the card and address window on the envelope using masking tissue. The card is Linen Texture card, I just love inking over the texture, I think it gives a classy look. I used dye based inkpads with brushes to get a smoother blend. Once I blended my colours I simply stamped using Versafine black ink. I used second generation stamping on the envelope, added a few glittery dots to the card and a sentiment. Very simple, but pretty I think?



Thank you so much for your comments, I hope you will join me later in the month for my final post. Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx



6 comments:

  1. My favorite type of card love them
    👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prettily coloured stripes in the background complement the grasses beautifully Zoe and love the matching envelope too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty backgrounds Zoe, beautifully designed card and envelope, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just love this the blending is just sublime and those stamps are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!