Pin It button on image hover

Friday 8 February 2019

Serenity and Tranquility by Miranda


Hello there,

Today I have made something using two gorgeous sheets; Serenity and Tranquility.
In time when these sheets were launched I was so happy.....finally some beautiful female Buddha stamps! Still find them so beautiful.......

I've made an inky background using Distress inks and stamped (using same colors) fragments of the background stamp; Studded Lattice.

And then some plain black stamping for the focal image......and some cherry blossom branches....
I did colour her using color pencils.



I made a separate border stamping the beautiful Indian designs from the Indian Elephant sheet which matches perfect with the Buddha designs. I am sure you all understand that I have a lot of favorites at CB!
I have blended with Distress inks and colored on the pattern using gorgeous sparkle pens....you can see the effect on the close-ups......isn't it gorgeous? 
I also gave some sparkles to the Buddha........using a transparant sparkle pen.




and the stunning effect of the Signo Ball glitter pens.........



Well, for now this is my last blogpost but I hope to see you again here on the DT blog......
Thanks for all your kind comments and stay creative, 
let's make the world more beautiful with our ART!





11 comments:

  1. Love this Miranda thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful card. Love him. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous Miranda, and the lattice background works beautifully and wonderful contrast with the bright red to the black. I love the way you have coloured the pretty Buddha and the flowers, and the border along the bottom looks gorgeous in complementary tones, and with the added sparkle throughout too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Miranda, how wonderful your cards are, the colours and design are amazing and the sparkle is beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Amazing and so vibrant card, love that female Buddha and the border with all the sparkling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Thank you for reminding about these lovely stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful - wonderful colouring, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Indian border works so well with these stamps. I have both the Tranquillity and Serenity sets and these just remind me that I need to take them out and get them inked up again. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!