Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 21 September 2013

Moonlit Fairies by Debbie

Hello. The leaves are definitely on the turn signalling cooler weather is on it's way. I love wandering through carpets of gold, red and brown. For this card I used the August, September Fairy from the Autumn Fairy DL stamps. Like the other Ladies on the CB DT I love the silhouette fairies.
With only Dusty Concorde Distress Ink and paper I created the background for the fairy. A circle for the moon and cut waves of paper for the mountains. I stamped the fairy with Versafine Onyx Black and added fern around the bottom of the image to give perspective to the scene. The backing paper was made using the fern from the set. Here are two similar cards using Stormy Sky and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks.
Thank you for stopping by Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards... Each gives its own feeling... Have a good weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful - I love the way that you've varied each one just a little, not only in colour, but also in the stamping of the various elements. A super idea & very much 'up my street.'
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these cards, beautifully done. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work on these two! I love the leafy halo around your layers. Great incentive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!