Pin It button on image hover

Friday 3 October 2014

Once Upon a Midnight by Doreen

Hello to you all, I am  sharing a sample made from the new stamps that have just been released for October .

 My card uses a couple of stamps from "Things that go Bump" stamp sheet. I first stamped my main image onto some white card,masked off the moon and coloured my background with Faded Jeans and Squeezed Lemonade Distress inks..Then used faded Jeans again through a leaf stencil... Then using Black Archival stamped the toadstools and sentiment.xxx

9 comments:

  1. A very atmospheric card - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great background! It adds so much spookiness to this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple to do but such a stunning result, love it. Must try this technique with a Christmas theme as I have no Halloween stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Doreen. Love how you created the background with the leaf stencil. It reminds me, with your coloring, of swirling mists on spooky night.
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, very atmospheric and I love those ghost is peeking out from behind the rocks
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the background.
    Thanks for inspiring me Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely halloween card and the colours are suitable dark and eerie with that bright moon shining through and the stencil background is so effective. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shadowy background really finishes the card, gives it s bit more spookiness! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!