Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 11 December 2014

Brusho under the Sea! (posted by Maria)

Hello everybody ,

I hope you are doing well, and I hope you can enjoy your card making during these busy days!
I have made some more underwater world samples with the gorgeous Steampunk Funk Fish and Steampunk Sea World stamp sets for you , and I really hope you like them. Today have I used some Brusho, such a fun, and very easy product, these cards are really made in 10 minutes, so if you don't have a lot of time, use Brusho!



I coloured the creatures with some Brusho too, and  for the golden accents I used a Wink of Stella glitter marker in gold. The golden circles I made with some golden acrylic paint and the cover of an embossing powder box! The small golden border I made with some Versamark and golden embossing powder.
I really had a lot of fun with these stamp sets and Brusho, I hope you do too!

Hugs,
Maria

14 comments:

  1. Maria, These are so unique, creative and inspiring....love them!
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ones are fab! I love the metallic twinkle that you've added :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the last one but in all of them the gold details are really eye-catching adding to the steampunk effect. The gold circles echo the bubbles & bubble machine in the first, the shape of the fish in the second & in the final one both the little circles on the dragon's body & his curlicue tail.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat zijn ze gaaf van kleur! En de gouden accenten maken ze helemaal af! Mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 gorgeous cards Maria, love them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these funny and colourful cards made with Brushos, they are gorgeous and these stamps are so cute!! As usual thanks for the lovely inspiration! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards Maria especially the middle one, may just have to invest in some brushes! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and great brusho backgrounds
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards with brusho. Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic idea, the brusho effect is perfect for the watery effect and your embossed golden circles add a really smashing suggestion of bubbles. Such creative work. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your nice commands !!! I really hope you will enjoy these stamps as much as I did!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!