Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Winter Beauty (by Julie)


Hello, today I have a winter themed card that would be suitable for a winter birthday or a Christmas card. I have used Robin The Spruce and Serena


To start with I inked up Serena with grey Versafine before stamping onto white stamping card and then coloured with Polychromos pencils. The border around the edge of the card was stamped with the foliage stamps from Robin The spruce. I started the border with the lighter green coloured branch and then added in a darker shade so that it over-stamps without the need for masking.
My base card was covered with silver mirri card and then I cut my design to size and added it to the front of the card.



Thanks for stopping by and please call back for daily Design Team inspiration.

Julie xx

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Julie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Julie and I love the two different types and shades of foliage framing the beautiful Serena. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created Julie, gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!