Pin It button on image hover

challenge blog link

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Punky Butterflies (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, I have a zesty project to show you today, using the Punky Flowers stamp set. I have used Dylusions sprays to create my background, then stamped the large flowers using Distress Inks. I have coloured my central image using pencils. I created the butterflies using the same petals as those on the main image, and joined them together with metal corners. I then used some wire which I coiled to make their antennae. Finally, I added a sentiment from the Butterfly Dreams stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the butterflies & the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superbly unique creation with those butterflies & I love how your antennae are echoed by the swirly spirals of the stamps. The way you have layered the two backgrounds seamlessly (but with a little bit of definition) is a lovely piece of designing too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the design and the pastel-colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous bright card love it

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautifull , I love it!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
    latestfxmarket.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!