Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 6 May 2014

More lovely Deco flowers.....by Miranda




Hello there,

Today another creation made with the new lovely stamps......I've enjoyed very much playing with these stamps, I always do with those great designs made by our talented CB designer!

I've made two cards in a pink/black colour combination. This is the first one......This one is made with the Fleurs Nouveau. I've stamped and coloured on Basic Grey scrap paper and decoupaged some flowers. The wavy edges are a die(Borderabilitie) from Spellbinders( also available at CB) and the swirl and flowers are dies from Memorybox. I like these wavy borders to play with.......

from another angle......


This is the 2nd one, also made with a borderabilitie from Spellbinders. And this card is made with the Nouveau Lovebirds sheet. If I had to pick a favorite of these two sheets.....I would not know......so I would probaply buy them both!


And again I've used one of my Basic Grey scrap papers as background, I am glad I've bought a lot of them some time ago, so I have always something to grab.....
I have stamped with a pink ink and coloured with pencils and some of the flowers are embossed with Wow silver and black twinkle, coloured with markers and decoupaged. The text is from the Mackintosh sentiments. I like these stylish flowers, they have something organic.......


Well, this is my take on these flowers for today, hope I have inspired you !
Thanks for your visit and always like to read your comments! If you have questions, please ask.....






20 comments:

  1. Miranda two more beautiful inspirational cards. The pink black colour way is very striking and works beautifully with the added sparkle.Those Basic Grey papers work a treat. I love the way you have used those curvaceous edge dies, I have some of those and you have inspired me to use mine more creatively. I really like the way you have put the flowers on top of the black flourish die cut too. Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miranda!
    These are lovely stamps and you make them outstanding!
    Love the Pinks too!
    Take Care
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nog meer van die prachtige kaarten van jouw hand. En wat een mooie vlinder.
    Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Miranda, I love them both.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual Miranda really really beautiful. Stunning work again. Big hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda - as ever, your cards are breathtaking! Love the colour combo & the borderabilities edges; never thought of using them before but now.....I feel a purchase coming on! Please tell me, what size card did you use?
    Many thanks for such wonderful inspiration!

    all the best, Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are exactly my type of card. I especially like the second one. The colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een hoop texture met die technieken en verschillende papiersoorten! Mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. what lovely colours you have used so eyecatching and intense, just a bit different for you Miranda, but exquisitely done. The curved shapes you have created are beautiful on both cards, and the black swirl on the first and the black card and also some black stamping on the second creates even more drama. The stamps from both sets are beautiful and the shapes are so stylish. Just wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous, love the flowers and the beautiful shapes you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, I love the pink

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ever talented Miranda, not around as much as I used to be but still love your work, always a pleasure
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see you had fun with those border abilities. Your white accenting of the stamped image in the first is is very striking & beautifully echoed by your white stamens of the punched flowers. The card construction itself is intriguing & I like the way the flap is kept closed by that upper punched flower. Your second card is my favourite with the superb lacey border echoing the flower centres & I like the way you have used both white, black & pink for the flowers creating variation for the eye - love the "heavier" black flowers at the bottom balanced by the "lighter" white flowers at the top.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure went to town with those border dies, Miranda!!! And they are awesome. LOVE the colours on both your card - simple but so striking.
    Take care! xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG lurve it, lurve it, lurve it so much! Beautiful stamping, wonderful use of colour and die cutting elements but the stamp is still the star - fabulous work dahling - so very elegant too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in awe as always. Beautiful work Miranda.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!