For this page, I've pulled out 3 stamp sets by Chocolate Baroque: Sunny Sunflowers, Summer Fairy Collection and Texture Fragments.
1. Apply gesso to the page and when completely dry, lay down the background with acrylic paints.
2. While that is drying, stamp out the sunflowers and leaves from the Sunny Sunflowers sheet and colour with Distress Inks.
3. Using a stamp from the Texture Fragments sheet, stamp all over the background with Dandelion Archival Ink.
4 Cut out flowers, leaves and hand-drawn stems. Adhere to the page using gel medium.
5. Stamp the fairy from the August Fairy sheet with Archival Black Ink.
6. Add interest to the page with the swirly stencil and Texture Paste.
7. Stamp the title with Archival Black Ink. The word "summer" is from the June Fairy sheet.
8. To finish the project: sprinkle watered down gesso and add a little glitter.
I really had fun making this page and I hope you'll it a go too. I'll have more details of tools and products over at my blog.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for more fabulous makes by the rest of the team.