Pin It button on image hover

Friday 21 October 2016

'Tis Near Halloween (by Asha)

Hello again, friends! I'm back with another project for you. Today I want to share with you an easy Halloween card featuring stamps from the Witching Time stamp sheet.

I stamped the image with Archival Ink and used Distress Inks to create the background. Next, I coloured the image with alcohol markers. And to finish the card, I added a few black bling.


I have more pictures and details of tools and products over at my blog. Thank you for stopping by today and come back soon for more amazing creations by the rest of the Design Team.

Beijinhos,
Asha

7 comments:

  1. Looks very nice! love the over all image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... I'm always stunned by Asha's works... amd this isn't an exception!Such a fabulous wishmical look!!! Love the images, the sentiment and fabulous colouring! Wonderful piece of art... and so spooky :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Halloween card Asha and the cat is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Asha, I love the images and your choice of colours, brilliantly designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those soft colours work great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!