Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 1 October 2011

Steampunk Christmas


                                                                                 

Hello there,
Today my creation with the Steampunk Christmas sheet, if you like steampunk than this is really it! And even if you feel uncomfortable with steampunk ......if you work with these stamps you will change your thoughts about that. Because they are a mix of the raw style of steampunk and the  well-known elegance and beauty of Chocolate Baroque. This is definitely one of my favourites!

 I have used a water coloured(salt technique)  piece of paper from my stash in brown/blue shades. Most of the time I make a lot of these papers at one time so I have always something to grab..... I embossed the steampunk flowers with gold EP and coloured them with water based markers. I also used the gear border die from Tim Holtz and added an acrylic tag. All the stamps I've used are from the same sheet.
Hope to have given you inspiration, creative greetz,


11 comments:

  1. I really love this stamp plate and the colours you have chosen to use are fabulous. very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colours. The flowers are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning & such beautiful colours.......I think I will have to invest in this stamp set.
    love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely striking & I love the way you have used those colours together. The salt background provides a lovely softness to the harsher metallic imagery of Steampunk.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply fantastic Miranda - I love it! S x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say Miranda I was uncomfortable with steam punk set but you have changed my mind with this beautiful card and colours. Thanks Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colour scheme and the flowers are beautiful. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Miranda, this is gorgeous. Beautiful layout and I love the colours you have uesed. Beautiful.
    The salt background is marvelous.
    Have a nice sunny Sunday and lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miranda, that is such a beautiful card. I love the colours & flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!