Pin It button on image hover

Friday 11 January 2013

Stamp of the week - Cylamen

This week we have a sweet little unmounted rubber stamp set on offer - it's A6 in size (rougly 6x4 inches) and as well as the two flowers, it has some rather nice words too.

For one week only you can get this set at a reduced price - click on the image above for more info.

This card was created with Memento inks (Sweet Plum) and Copic markers.  I also used Texture Fragments to create the pattern around the edges and added a sentiment from another old stamp set, A Better Place.  It's fun to dig out the old stamps and put them together with newer ones and I just happened to have the perfect shade of card and ribbon to match!




7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous , special card, I really love it, the flowers have such beautifull colours and I really love the background!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful stunning back ground I need to put Textured Fragments on my wish list !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely background I must really play some more with background ideas. I love the cyclamen stamp too it's very pretty

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty! I have cyclamen growing in my front yard! They are such pretty flowers - so delicate and feminine! Cool background, too! The colors are gorgeous! Hugs, Clare xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!