Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 14 July 2019

Roses, Roses everywhere by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post for this month using the delectable Rose themed stamps, they are just so beautiful and versatile. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances I wasn’t able to make as many as I like, so here’s a couple.

My first card was created on a Gel Plate print background I had in my stash, I simply stamped onto Linen texture card using different colour inks, cut out and stuck on, I had some Greyboard hearts in my stash so coloured it with ink, stamped and edged with gilding wax.

My second card I used my Gel plate with inkpads which I brayered onto, I then inked up the beautiful stamp using a Versafine Claire inkpad and stamped directly onto the Gel Plate and pulled the print, added some faux stitching with a fine tip marker pen, added the sentiment and lots of layering.


Thank you so much for visiting, pleased pop back each day and look at what the rest of the talented DT have created.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

5 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards Zoe, and I enjoyed using the stamps too. I especially love that large rose which looks great on the gelli print, I must give that technique a try, and love the colours of both. The little squares work well too on yet another super gelli print background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the roses and of the gelli plate! Love both the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!