Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 14 November 2020

Paint Your Dreams



Hello
I am sharing some more of my cards I made for the October Hochanda show.

I am using stamps by a new designer for Chocolate Baroque called Dawn and the sets of stamps are called Be at Peace, Canary Bird Rose, Dream Petals and Life is Wonderful.



My first card features the beautiful tree from the Be at Peace set. I stamped with black Versafine and coloured with water colour pencils. I used an 8x8 card base and cut an aperture out of the centre. I put my stamped image behind the aperture and using my stamping platform, I lined up the sentiment to fit. To finish off I used a glue pen and added some sparkle to the leaves with glitter.




My second card uses the Canary Bird Rose set. I stamped in Black Archival and coloured with water colour pencils. I then used a stencil in the background.



My next card uses the Dream Petals set. This is the Canary Bird Rose flower, but looking down into it. By changing the colours it makes a great Poppy and Anemone! I created a background with inks and stencils and the comb stamp from Gerbera and Friends I stamped the flower onto some self adhesive canvas. for a different texture.



My last card today uses stamps from Life is Wonderful. These have a lovely tropical feel, with the big butterfly and flowers. I stamped in Memento ink and used alcohol markers to colour.





Thanks for looking

Sandra x





 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Sandra, love especially the two in the middle, but they all are so impressive. The Canary Bird Rose is one of my fav, it's a simply beauty! Love your blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and all so completely different. I'm drawn to the lighter ones but I love them all x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!