Pin It button on image hover

Monday 23 November 2020

Echoes of Italy

 Hello

I am sharing some more samples from the Hochanda show in October

These feature the wonderful Echoes of ItalyWisteria Lane and Silhouette Grasses stamp sets. 

These lovely stamps bring back memories of holidays spent in Italy, hoping it won't be too long before we can go on our travels again....

All my cards have been coloured with watercolour pencils and Distress Inks. I have stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black.

My first card uses the Doorway and Crackle stamps. I think it looks like the entrance to an old house, full of treasures inside! I've added some of the Silhouette Grasses to the entrance. 



My next card depicts a beautiful villa with cypress trees and a crumbling archway. I cut a piece of black card and die cut an aperture to frame the lovely stamped image.



My next card shows a closer view of a villa with a sun (or a moon!) The detail in these stamps is amazing and can be coloured in many ways. 




For my last two cards I have used Silhouette Grasses and Wisteria Lane stamp sets. 
I have made backgrounds with Distress Inks and blender brushes. I created the mountains with torn copier paper.

 



Thanks for looking

Sandra x

11 comments:

  1. stunning cards, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five fabulous cards Sandra and I am in love with these stamps from the beautiful Italian scenes to the pretty silhouette grasses and stylised flowers with the wisteria.. all so pretty and love the scenes you have created and in wonderful colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! My goodness these are amazing, beautiful designs and colouring.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful array of cards, Sandra! Beautiful colouring and backgrounds! You created so lovely scenes, great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inky work, great cards indeed.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Sandra and I especially like your first card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!