Pin It button on image hover

Friday 3 September 2021

Christmas Wishes

 Hello

I am sharing some of my samples made for the recent shows on The Craft Store.

The stamps I have used are Holly Script, Poinsettia Script, Mistletoe Script and Christmas Rose Script. These stamps are all available individually and as a multi buy.


I thought a set of these cards would make a lovely gift so I have made them all in the same way - stamped in archival and coloured with watercolour pencils. I them mat and layered onto some toning card. I finished with a few sequins, but by the time they to Lesley most had fallen off! Oops, must get some stronger glue!


Mistletoe Script

Poinsettia Script

Holly Script

Christmas Rose Script

My last card today is an Accordion Card which uses the smaller "worker" stamps. The beauty of this style of card is that you can make it with as many panels as you want.


Thanks for looking

Sandra x

http://isthatthetime.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I have these stamps and love using them, beautiful samples xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Sandra and I just love the beautiful simplicity of the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards.I love Chocolate Baroque and watching their demos.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous array of creations! Love these new script stamps. especially the Mistletoe Script!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stamps with Christmas flowers and foliage and the script in the background and your more simple and elegant approach to let the images be the star of each, and the accordion card is just brilliant Sandra. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!