Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Blog Winner

Oh my, where has the month gone?!  Seriously, I am so behind with stuff thanks to some sort of virusy-bug thing which wiped me out for a few days.  So I'm playing catch up and I'm here to announce that our star commenter for December is Pat of Colourful Card Creations.

Congratulations Pat, you win a £20.00 voucher to spend on Chocolate Baroque stamps!   Can you drop us a quick email to confirm your email address and I'll send you your gift certificate.

Thanks to all of you for leaving such lovely and encouraging comments.  We will be giving out another prize next month to one lucky commenter picked from all the January blog posts, so it could be you!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pat, your comments are a delight to read, I read them after leaving my own as it's fascinating to see what you notice & how different eyes can see either the same or different in the same piece of artwork - without conferring as they used to say in University Challenge (goodness that shows my age!!) Enjoy spending your prize.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - well done Pat - didn't know you did this Glenda - how very nice of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much to Glenda and the Design Team members for choosing me as the December Blog winner. I am so thrilled to be chosen, but it is not difficult making comments here because Glenda's lovely stamps and the teams clever and inspiring creations make it so easy to be complimentary as they are all so talented. I enjoy looking every day to see what they have come up with. Thank you again, and thank you also to Paula, Rachel and Shirley for your kind remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Pat.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Pat, enjoy your voucher, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!