My first design is an A5 card that has been designed with the Spring Bird Crocus set.
- To start with I inked up the stylised crocus with Onyx Black Versafine Ink and stamped them in a row just below the mid-way point of the card.
- The larger crocus was stamped onto a separate piece of card which has had the corners rounded.
- All of the images have been coloured with coloured pencils and the background was created by sponging Squeezed Lemonade and Dusty Concorde Distress Ink through a hexagon stencil.
- Both the background and main image have been mounted onto purple cardstock before being glued to the base card.
For my second card I have used the bird and small flower from the Spring Bird Daffodil along with the tulip image from the Spring Bird Tulip. The background has also been created using a stamp from the Texture Fragments along with the Texturised stencil.
- I cut a frame and coloured with turquoise ink before stamping the small daffodil stamp using Onyx Black Versafine.
- The middle panel was stamped with the texture fragment and tulip stamp using Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I then sponged Duo Embellishment Adhesive through the Texturise stencil and when the glue was shiny I added silver gilding flakes.
- The bird image has been stamped onto a die-cut acetate circle using black Staz-On and then on the reverse side I coloured with alcohol pens. I then dabbed cream acrylic paint on the reverse side of the coloured image to make the colours pop.
- Before mounting onto the card I dabbed the Duo Embellishment Adhesive around the edges of the acetate and then added silver gilding flakes like before.
Many thanks for stopping by and if you wish you hop over to my blog for another Chocolate Baroque creation, but please be sure to come back tomorrow where one of my design team member's will have some more to share with you.