Butterfly Dress single, cling mounted stamp.
- This card measures approx 22 cm x 18.5 cm. I started by stamping and embossing the Butterfly Dress with a black sparkle embossing powder and then coloured with a selection of alcohol markers.
- The sun rays are created by plotting a few lines with a ruler and a very light pencil, before filling in with Distress ink using a sponge and the edge of a stiff card as a mask.
- On a separate sheet of card I stamped the border with one of the Floral Edges rubber stamps, inked up with black Versafine ink. I used masking tape to cover an existing stamped bit of the border so that there was not too much over stamping and mixing of the image.
- I cut out the centre of the border card, coloured with colouring pencils before mounting onto the base card with silicone glue.
- To finish I added lots of Crystal Stickles and two stamped butterflies from the Honeysuckle Butterfly set that I coloured with Distress Ink.
Many thanks for looking. If you wish you can see a much simpler version of this card using just the Butterfly Dress stamp over on my blog, but as always please pop back tomorrow when another Design Team member will have a fabulous new project.