How many times do you wish you had a card right now? Perhaps for an unexpected birthday or that time when you forgot or even just because you want to cheer someone up. Today's card has been made for when I need a standby.
- Stamp the Ladys Slipper Orchid image onto watercolour paper with Versafine Onyx Black. When dry colour with watercolour paints or pencils. Leave to dry thoroughly.
- If necessary add extra colour and shading using coloured pencils and then fussy cut around the lace edge.
- Cut two pieces of co-ordinating background paper; one at 15 x 9.5cm and one at 15 x 10.5cm.
- Attach the larger piece portrait style on the front of an 8" square card with double sided tape (make sure the fold of the card is at the top to make it tent style).
- Fix a piece of ribbon across the second piece of paper and the attach across the first piece as illustrated.
- Position the watercolour topper using 3d foam pads.
You will notice there is no sentiment on this card and that is because, as yet, I don't know when I am going to use it. But I have one ready, just in case.
So the next time you have a crafty session, why not make up some of your work into finished cards but leave out the sentiment, just in case!
Thank you for stopping by today. Please keep popping in so that you can receive a daily dose of inspiration from the very creative Design Team.