This project is a simple way to fold a cardstock and as decoration, I used the new Mr Robin Single Rubber Stamp.
- Cut a white A4 cardstock 29.5cms x 17cms
- Stamp Mr Robin Single Rubber Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black on the upper middle part on the right of the cardstock
- Stamp Mr. Robin again on a piece of paper, cut the outline and mask the stamped image of point 2
- Colour the white cardstock with Distress Paint salty ocean and let it dry
- Put some drops of DecoArt Antiquing Cream - Titanium White on the salty ocean background and move the cream with a brush irregularly over the surface and let it dry
- Put randomly less drops of DecoArt Antiquing Cream - Patina Green on the white layer and move the cream with the brush as before
- Remove the mask and colour Robin, the mince pie and the holly with Distress Ink Pad
- Colour here and there with the brush using Stickles gold to give a nice light all over the cardstock
- Fold the bottom of the cardstock in order to have a pocket of 5cms and glue the edges.
- Fold the in the middle the project, and punch a hole on the right for the red ribbon
- Prepare a mat of 10.5cms x 12cms and repeat points 4, 5 and 6
- Cut a white card 9.5cms x 11.5cms
- Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black only the holly of the Mr Robin Single Rubber Stamp and colour it as before at point 7
- Glue the card on the mat and put some Stickles gold on it
- Stamp on a white cardstock "Merry Christmas" sentiment of Fat Robin Rubber Stamp, and glue it on the folded part .
I hope I have inspired you with my second project for this month.