Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 7 April 2013

Indian inspired jewellery box (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, here's another sample using the Indian Textiles rubber stamp sheet, and the Indian Elephant rubber stamp sheet.

I have covered a 6" x 6" box with panels of card which I coloured with Distress Ink and then stamped with various designs from the stamp sheets, using Cobalt Archival Ink. The top section of the box is a large piece of Stampbord, which I have coloured with inks as before, and then used the Leafy Brocade Big Bold Background stamp.



I then took a piece of mountboard cut into the shape of an oval, and covered it with UTEE before stamping into it with another Indian stamp.






Keep checking back fror more great samples from my Team mates, thanks for stopping by, Judith xx



3 comments:

  1. This is a great project Judith I love the colours and your stamping is fabulous

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cobalt stamping is lovely combined with the background inking. That UTEE oval is quite something with the shimmering colours & then the gold highlighting the stamped impression & the way it blends in with yet stands out from your background. I particularly like the way you've combined the Big & Bold background with the Indian stamps.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!