Pin It button on image hover

Friday 1 November 2013

Caring Wishes (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, I have a card to show you today using the Nature Fragments stamp set. I have created a wrinkle free distress background and then stamped the positive ornate flourish in various colours across the card. I coloured a piece of glossy card with alcohol inks, and then embossed the negative version of the flourish with silver embossing powder over the top. I have used a sentiment from the Pretty Poppies stamp set to create a greeting. Finally, I die cut a butterfly from plum coloured metal which I embossed using an embossing folder with a die cutting machine. I then used some alcohol ink to lift the colour from the raised areas.

Some plum ribbon and teal coloured card finish off my project. Please keep checking back for more inspiration from my design Team mates over the coming days. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I am so looking forward to these beautiful stamps landing in my store, Time To Create in Australia.
    I hope I can do as good a job at showing them off as you have Judith, your colour combination is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and such pretty colours too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card - lusciously rich colours and those great new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your wrinkle free distress backgrounds & this one picks up the on the effect created by the silver embossing of your negative image - there just seems to be a unity with the silver 'solid' part & the positive stamped images of the background. The colours are quite striking & I love the various 'mats' of the sentiment. That butterfly is a masterful embellishment - especially the way the raised areas are such an aqua colour.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing and inspiring me, this is so beautiful. I will look up the wrinkle free distress now x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colours on this card. I'm a big fan of teal with anything.............

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors go so well together! I love it! Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!