Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Floral Script - by Penny

Hello peeps, Penny here again to share another of my Indian samples from the shows last month.  This one features stamps from the Indian Textiles, Indian Elephant and Paisley Elephant sets; Distress Inks, Little Birdy Paint  and a gold pen from my stash.  



I stamped three floral and paisley images in black and embossed them with clear powder.  I then masked the images and painted the background in Muted Teal.  When dry I stamped the script in gold ink and added a worker and a paisley stamp  randomly.    I removed the masks and coloured the images with pens.  I then added gold pen around the edges of the panel



On a white base card I stamped some worker stamps and a paisley image to form a border around the edges of the card, and blended ink on the outer edges.  I then attached the focal panel to the card.  I stamped a sentement on a spare piece of white card, edged it with gold pen then added dots around the words, before attaching it to the card.

Thanks for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed creating this card.

Until next time,


                            x Penny x  

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the stamps and the colours used !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Penny, love the jewel like colours, fabulous stamping, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Penny with such pretty colours and the edging in yellow with the stamping in that array of colours goes beautifully with the three images on the topper, with the wonderful script, and to bring it all together one of the same stamps as you used on the base. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyous colours. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!