Pin It button on image hover

Friday 28 September 2018

Inspired by India - Zoe


Good morning and welcome to my final post for this month.

I so enjoyed playing with these super India inspired stamps.

I made a tag card using Distress Oxide inkpads, just layering up colours between drying.


I used a shimmery paint on my frame and used one of the coasters that came with set as the centrepiece, I heat embossed in black and gold to create the scene.


I made a tag sampler using Greyboard tags, I layered up colours using Distress Oxides and simply stamped a different stamp on each tag and heat embossed, I finished by edging the tags with gold Gilding wax.







Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read what you think.
Have a great day xx Zoe xx 

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Zoe!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects too Zoe, lovely designs and soft shades of colour, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Zoe. Creative Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pieces Zoe, especially the first tag with so much detail, and then the tag sampler in its very pretty colours. I love the coaster as the centrepiece on the second and with its beautiful shimmery colour. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!