Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 13 September 2018

Pretty Paisleys

Good Morning, I’m back with more samples from the fabulous shows featuring the Indian Inspired stamp sets.


My first card I stamped the large paisley background stamp using Versamark ink pad onto black card and simply gently brushed on with a soft brush some mica powders in various colours, once it was covered I buffed it up with a soft dry cloth, torn some vellum to create the sentiment and just wrapped around the topper before layering, the sentiment was heat embossed.


My second card sadly hasn’t photographed well, but I heat embossed in Black onto black card using one of the gorgeous paisley flourishes, it looks so good in the flesh.


I made this MDF ornament plaque by dabbing Dylusions paints with a sponge and stamping with Black Versafine ink pad and heat embossing in black, some gold Gilding wax around the edges to finish off.




Thank you for your kind comments, please pop back. Have a great day xx Zoe xx 

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Zoe.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two cards Zoe which look very opulent and rich with the mica powders on the black card, and then the black embossing looks so elegant too on the second, also the bluey green colours on the plaque are a lovely backdrop to the pretty black outline of the flower and border. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Zoe, I love the designs and the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!