Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 23 September 2018

More Elephant makes

Hello there! Rachel here today with more makes from the August shows - those beautiful Indian elephant stamp sets. I just adored working with these stamp sets - they are all so fabulous and work so well either alone or together.

This first one uses the indian-elephant rubber stamp sheet and the Paisley Elephant stamp set. I stamped and coloured the elephants before masking them and creating the background using distress inks and overstamping with the script stamp from the Paisley elephant sheet. I also used the silhouette Palace 2 mask. For the border I used a couple of 'worker' stamps from the indian elephant sheet.


This one was a quick one - I used the background from the Paisley elephant stamp set and just stamped it onto purple card. Then I stamped and cut out the elephant. A simple card but I hope you agree it is pretty.


This one uses the paisley single stamp from the Paisley elephant set and the silhouette palace from the indian-textiles stamp plate. I stamped the paisley stamp is disfferent colours before overstamping with the silhouette stamp. 


Finally I used elements from the Indian textiles stamp set and did some pattern building. I enjoyed this and think it produces a different kind of card!

I hope you have enjoyed reading how I put these together and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks for your time!

Hugs

Rachel x



5 comments:

  1. These are lovely but I adore the first one. It reminds me of an ancient manuscript found in a secret hiding place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your creations are fabulous, a perfect indian style

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards Rachel, all wonderfully coloured and designed, I'm especially drawn to the third card, I love the stamps and the pattern you've created, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks one and all - you are very kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three beautiful cards Rachel, and love the asymetric elephants with the very silhouette palace and script and the bold tone of the border, then the purple and black background image which looks wonderful with that sweet little elephant, and lastly the all over pattern you have made using several of the Indian Textile stamps in a very pretty combination of colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!