Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 5 October 2019

Who can resist hearts and flowers by Zoe

Good morning and welcome to my first post for October.

I hope you managed to catch the show on Hochanda featuring these stunning florals and exciting new ATHearts?

Here are some of my samples I made for the show.

I just adored using these hearts, flowers and that butterfly is just beautiful, such a great size and easy to cut out.

I’ve used a variety of techniques with my samples from Brayering neon acrylic paints, using Stencils and the Shaving foam technique.

As you can see I got very inspired with these stamps and the ideas just kept coming.











Thank you so much for stopping by. 

I hope you’ll pop back each day to see what the rest of the Design Team have created and of course I shall be back later in the month too.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 


7 comments:

  1. I agree, who can't resist to all those beauties? :) LOVE your hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous selection of makes Zoe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ATCs in heart form lend themselves perfectly for these. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous makes with oodles of inspiration Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great heart designs Zoe, and I think your envelopes and heart ATCs also work really well, and there is a lot of colour as well as the black and white card so two very different looks, and then the last featuring just the butterfly over that bright and beautiful stencilled background, and with the lovely dictionary meaning stamped randomly too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an inspirational post. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!