Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Bouquet of Sunshine and Smiles and Pink Magnolia by Penny


Bouquet of Sunshine and Smiles.

Morning Peeps!  I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely Autumnal colours that are starting to come through!  I'm back to share my first post with you this month featuring stamps from the Celebration Bouquet, Happy Flowers Day and Filigree Trading Hearts sets, CB Mask/ Stencil   Useful Leaves and Kaleidoscope of Butterflies, Distress inks, black Versafine ink and alcohol markers.  




I began by stamping the bouquet image onto a piece of CB Luxury SmoothWhite Paper using Versafine ink and coloured it with pens.  I did the same with a butterfly then fussy cut both images.    




On a plain piece of CB's Designer Papers I added DIs through a couple of stencils to create a background, then added gold pen around the edges.    I took a white base card and stamped one of the worker images around two edges.  I attached the background panel to the base card, off setting it to the side.  I then attached the bouquet and butterfly with 3D glue, stamped and die cut a sentement then attached it to the card with 3D glue.




Pink Magnolia.

This project uses stamps from the Happy Flowers Day, alcohol pens, Distress Inks, CB Stencil Kaleidoscope of Butterflies, black Versafine ink, clear embossing powder and an embossing folder from my stash.




I stamped and embossed the Magnolia image onto smooth white paper, then coloured it with pens.  I added a few stencilled butterflies using DIs then blended ink around the edges of the panel.  I took a piece of Kraft card and embossed it through a folder, then attached it to a white base card.



To complete the card I stamped a sentement along the bottom edge of the base card.


Thank you for popping in today, I hope that you have enjoyed this post and that I've encouraged and inspired you to have a go!  I'll be back later in the month with some more crafty fun!

In the meantime take care,



                        xx  Penny  xx







3 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes, love that gorgeous butterfly and the sweet Magnolia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Penny, love them both, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are really beautiful Penny and love the fussy cut butterfly and bouquet in such super colours set against the stencilled leaves and butterflies and then finished with more pretty stamped leaves, and then the wonderfully coloured magnolia with the dry embossed leaves in the background to complement it, and more stencilled butterflies which looks great too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!