Pin It button on image hover

Friday 22 November 2019

Musical Birthday Card, Musical Hearts and Floral Messages by Penny

Hello peeps, I hope you are all warm and well.  I have several of my samples from last month's tv shows to share with you today, so I'll dive straight in.

Musical Birthday Card

I have used stamps from the Music Fanfare and Birthday Words sets, Distress Inks, Versafine Inks - blue and sepia, clear EP, Pearlescent ink spray, a gold pen and an embossing folder from my stash. 



I took a piece of satin silk card and stamped two focal images in blue Versafine, then embossed them with clear EP.  I then masked the images with Masking Tissue.   I sprayed it with Pearlescent ink and dried it with a heat gun before stamping the torn music sheet image repeatedly all over the panel.  I then tore the top edge  and blended DI around the edges.     



I removed the masks and added gold pen to the images.  I matted the panel onto black card and attached it to an ivory basecard that had been embossed in a folder from my stash and had DI blended around the edges.  I took a spare piece of card, stamped and embossed the torn music sheet image and added DI to age the card.  I attached it to the card then created a sentiment panel and added that as well.



Musical Hearts.

For this next project I have used stamps from the Music Fanfare and Artist Trading Card sets, CB White Board Trading Heart,   DI inks, Versafine inks, copper pen  and stickles from my stash.

I began by stamping the torn music sheet onto a piece of tissue using sepia Versafine ink and attached it to the heart.  I then stamped the floral guitar image onto white card, embossed it with clear EP.  I used DIs to colour the image then cut it out.
 


 I stamped and embossed the guitar and a couple of flowers again, coloured and cut them out as before, then attached them in 3D to the heart.  I then added stickles to the flowers.



I took a small wooden heart from my stash and attached stamped tissue  as before.  I coloured the heart with DI then stamped and embossed  a sentiment.  I then attached it to the the ATH.  I used a copper pen to edge both hearts and add some dots.



Floral Hearts.

My last couple of projects today are two quick cards using stamps from the Movie Strip Collage , Baroque Ephemera 1& 2, and Floral Grunge sets, Brilliance inks, Versamark ink, gold EP, Aztec metalic paints.  I stamped both floral images onto black card using Versamark ink and embossed them with gold EP.  I then cut both images out and painted them with metalic paints.  I took a couple of A5 panels of black card and stamped them randomly with ephemera images, one in gold and one in blue Brilliance ink.  I edged both panels with a gold pen and attached each panel to a white base card.  I then attached a flower to each card with 3D glue, stamped and embossed two sentiment panels and attached one to each card. 


Thank you for popping in today, I shall be back again next month with a couple of new projects to share with you, so take care and I'll see you soon!





                                 xx  Penny  xx



5 comments:

  1. I adore your music themed cards and such pretty colours, and the bright and beautiful embossed flowers and ephemera stamps are fabulous Penny. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Penny what stunning projects, I love them all, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab music themed cards and love the flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such vibrant colours - all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!