Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 23 January 2013

A Valentine Gift (posted by Judith)


Hi Folks, I'd like to show you a project that I have made using the Rose Thistle stamp set, which is currently stamp set of the month.

I have created a book card, using some Kraft card as a base, and then printed the Love Letters download, stamping the large single rose a couple of times, and colouring this with pencils. I stamped and cut out the heart rose image which I also coloured with pencils as before.

I lined the inside of the book with the same download design, and created a niche in which to place a small gift or some chocolates.



I have used a sentiment from the Harlequin Rose stamp plate on the front of the book card to finish.


I hope that this has given you some inspiration, please pop back to see more samples from myself and my design team mates. Thanks for stopping by, Judith, xx

5 comments:

  1. What a super idea Judith, I have all the "ingredients" to copy this so I will be having a go at it.

    Looking forward to more fab inspiration from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective the way you've used portions of the single rose image to accent & frame the heart. The softness of the pencils really adds to the vintage sense too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty, and with "Chocolate", even better! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the download you printed. Beautiful! Hugs, Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card!!! It's so pretty!! I love the roses , I have to put it on my wish -list!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely piece again Judith and a perfect gift for Valentine's Day.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!