Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 22 June 2017

Butterflies by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post this month featuring the most unique Butterfly stamps around, they were recently on Hochanda too.

My first card I masked the edges and just stamped with various shades of orange and over stamped just one as a "spotlight"

 
I used a Bookmark die to create a panel, I used torn paper and a circle stencil with Pan Pastels to create my scene.


 
Large grey board tag which I painted and inked through a stencil, I blobbed on some texture Paste which I'd coloured with paint and allowed it to form a skin then inked up my stamp and stamped into the paste, I used Gilding wax to highlight the textures, I coloured the ribbon with spray inks to match.

Grey Board again which I painted with chalk paints, the Fairy houses are from the website which I painted and stamped with elements from the set.

I masked the edges and used a low tack tape to adhere the masks and sprayed using a mica inks, a diecut banner, I stamped and fussy cut the tiny butterflies.

  

I hope you like you like my creations, I certainly loved creating them. Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

8 comments:

  1. All very beautiful but I think the tag is my favourite. I love the depth of colour! Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the scene you made on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all lovely creations and all beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Wow Zoe, what an amazing selection of cards, beautifully designed and coloured, especially like the fairy houses, so very creative, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five wonderful cards Zoe and all so different with two pretty scenes and two using butterfly silhouettes and love the positive and negative colouring, then the tag which is my favourite with its delightful blue tones and a lovely ribbon to match and using that fabulous large butterfly. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a variety and all so very pretty, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five fabulous works!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!