Pin It button on image hover

Monday 26 June 2017

Mackintosh pt 2 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my second post this month featuring the wonderful Mackintosh inspired stamps that were on Hochanda recently.

My first was wrinkle free Distress technique on background and I used the rosebuds to tone on tone stamp for texture, the image was coloured using Inktense pencils.

 
This card I inked using the Ombré effect with 3 shades of pink, I used text and rosebuds to create texture, the image was coloured using Watercolour markers.

 

A Papermache box which I painted with Chalk paints, heat embossed the images and painted with chalk paints, to finish I used UTEE on the lid the get a tile effect.

 


 

I hope you like my creations, please pop back and check out all the fab projects. Have a great day xx Zoe xx 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness more gorgeousness, your colours are fabulous, so vibrant, love your designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! This is one of the best boxes I can imagene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful images and the box looks superb. I would be really happy to receive a gift in a box that's this pretty! Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, I have this set of stamps, must have a play with them again.
    Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such beautiful projects, I have these stamps and am now full of ideas - thanks. Got to love the whole set with a name like mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!