Pin It button on image hover

Monday 23 January 2012

Wisteria Doorway (posted by Judith)

When Glenda showed us these new stamps, I knew that I wanted to combine some of the flowers and butterflies with this lovely door from the 'Echoes of Italy' stamp plate. I have used stamps from the 'Wisteria Lane' and 'The Rose Tree' stamp plates to complete the scene.

I have chosen some of my favourite shades of purple and lilac to stamp the flowers. For full details on how I have made the card, please visit my blog
Please keep checking back over the next few days to see what the other Design Team members have been up to with these fabulous stamps. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the softness of this & the depth you created with the panels of the door. Your matting is exemplary the way you have used the colours of your composition for framing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely and soft toned card Judith! Love it, greetz, Mirandaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Judith, love the effect you have achieved with the layered stamping and different colours. Super use of the stamps the door looks fab! ikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card I love the soft colours and they way you have combined the stamps

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the delicate colouring and the way you've combined stamp sets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very delicate Judith and I love the door as well . Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the layers of stamped flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant and beautifull card, I like the butterfly's on the wall of the house, very well done!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!