Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Vellum Sunflowers (Posted by Claire)

Hi there, Claire here with another card made using the beautiful Sunny Sunflowers stamps. 


For this card I've stamped and embossed the flowers and leaves onto vellum using WOW White Pearl embossing powder and coloured the flower and leaves on the reverse with PanPastels from the tints set. The sentiment is from the 'Loving Sentiments' set, its one of my all time favourite sentiments and the font is so beautiful too. 

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you're getting lots of crafty ideas from my team mates beautiful samples. 
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. A very soft feel to this card - just love it.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes very pretty :)
    Happy craftin
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I love the soft, feminine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wunderschöne Karte, so zart und fein...

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super seeing the combination of PanPastels with CB & vellum. A super floaty feel to this with the lace & vellum & beautifully accented by the floral ribbon.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Claire and great to see how versatile those stamps are. Love the soft colours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this stamp when you did the normally accepted yellow sunflower but I have to say that this is absolutely fantastic and makes the stamp much more versatile (in my opinion). Gorgeous combination of vellum and PPs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a greet card! It's beautiful your work with panpastels on the vellum. Pitty I don't have them, but you gave my the idee of using my vellum in a different way! Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very delicate and pretty Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty and feminine Claire. I never thought of using my PPs on vellum. Must give that a go.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!