Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Birthday Daisies by Debbie

Hello. I think I've said in the past when I get new stamps I have to stamp them out with black to see the detail and impression they make. Well, I got carried away with this flower and stamped an A4 sheet. I stamped the large flower with Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear powder as I wanted to colour the flower with Alcohol pens. I used a selection of shades of purple pens when colouring the flowers. I cut a strip of the card and I distressed the edge with Dusty Concord then mounted onto black card. I cut out a out a single flower and placed it onto the corner of the sentiment which had been stamped onto a nestability label. The base card was embossed with a cuttlebug folder and dots of white placed where the lines crossed. Thanks for stopping by Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Gorgious!!!I really like this card!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. debbie this is so lovely and beautiful. What a marvelous composition and colors.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Debbie love the way you have coloured the flowers.
    Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used and the combination with the CB-embossing! Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is quite splendid - I can quite understand why you got carried away with this set. Your black & mauve with the white is terrific & I love the way you made a strip of patterning with the flowers & then used one to accent the large sentiment. Lovely & different indeed.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful. Apart from the gorgeous flowers, the shading is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly awesome! Such beautiful colours and LO!

    Greets, Annemiek

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!