Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 29 September 2012

A vase but not a vase (by Debbie)

Hi Folks. I thought I'd show a card today that I made a little while ago. I was telling a friend about it on Sunday at a local craft show when she was purchasing some of Chocolate Baroque Halloween Clear Stamps.
I have turned the lantern upside down to look like a vase. The tassel was masked so the black ink didn't go on to it. Another mask was used to cover the top of the vase so I could place the blossom branch in it. I coloured with promarkers and stamped a sentiment from Best Relative Ever. A couple of pearls and matting onto black finished off the card. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

8 comments:

  1. What a brilliant Idea Debbie. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lantern make a beautiful vase Debbie, what a great idea.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a clever idea and a pretty result

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an elegant card and a great idea

    jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully elegant & rather ingenious too. I can't get over how softly you coloured it with those ProMarkers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really stunning card! It shows that you sometimes need to look in a different way at your stamps to have more fun with them... Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Debbie and clever crafting! the colouring is great, warm greet mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was really impressed when I saw this sorry only just commenting, clever use of stamps and a lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!